Gulp. Criticism is always hard to take, but it’s easier when it’s a friend. “You’re posting too often! Five times per week is too much.”
Dear Readers: I never meant to overwhelm you. After two years, and based upon your feedback, I’m making immediate changes:
1. No more than two stories and one prayer or photograph per week.
2. Stories on four topics only:
1. Putting our Relationship with God first
2. Connecting with Others through Holy Relationships
3. Biblical Guidance on Strengthening Our Relationships
4. Healing Prayer and Miracles
3. Adding occasional short 2-3 minute videos
4. Adding more Scripture verses and links to other authors’ writings on the same topic
5. Re-designing the website for a fresh, less-cluttered look within the next 30-45 days.
What I hope this will accomplish:
- More time for COMMENTS and dialogue with each of you on a topic
- Weekly Study Groups could more easily incorporate the one or two blog posts into their weekly discussions
- I’ll have more time to work on my novel, CHASING MY FATHER. I’ve written the first six chapters (33,000 words) but need more writing time to I finish it. I’d like to have it out to my readers in Spring 2013.
- A refreshed look to the website will encourage you to invite more friends to join us on this journey.
What are your thoughts? Are these good changes? Please leave a COMMENT below, and ask your friends to SIGN UP to receive my posts!
Thanks to all of you, my friends!