I'm giving away a FREE 28-page eBOOK you can DOWNLOAD now until July 13 if you subscribe to my blog via email at this link: http://ow.ly/aESrG.
“WHY I AM AN ANGLICAN AND BELIEVE I WILL REMAIN SO”
Please forward this post to friends who might be interested in signing up for my blog and receiving the free eBook.
This book will be FREE now until the conclusion of the triennial GENERAL CONVENTION of the EPISCOPAL CHURCH in Indianapolis, IN, July 5-12, 2012.
This is my story since joining St. George’s Episcopal Church in Nashville, TN in 2008. I “shopped around” for 35 years in two denominations and many churches before I became an Anglican. I hope that this e-book will encourage discussions not only among Anglicans worldwide but everyone who wants to engage in faith-based dialogues. I encourage you to write your story, too.
Here are some questions I asked when I sat down to write:
1. How did I perceive church when I was a child?
2. Why did I quit going to church when I went to College?
3. Why did I change denominations when I went back to church after College?
4. Why did I periodically stay away from church altogether?
5. How important is the Bible to me?
6. How important is community to me in choosing a church?
7. How important is worship to me?
8. How important is prayer in my life?
9. What is the role of women in the church?
10. Why am I a member of an Anglican Church now?
Please share your story and the details of your discussions on my blog!
And don’t forget to sign up for emails from my blog at: http://ow.ly/aESrG and download your free eBOOK!
Blessings, Your Sister in Christ,